First off, I’m glad you want to comment! We’d love to hear what you have to say. Before you begin, take a look at some of the rules, so your comment quickly escapes moderation and is published for all to see.
- All comments are moderated, without exception. This means that what you write will be posted only after it’s been read by one of our team members for compliance with our comment policy. We tend to the blog during business hours, so please don’t be anxious or upset if your comment doesn’t appear immediately. We review the comment inbox faithfully.
- We keep this blog business appropriate. Foul or offensive language will be edited or deleted.
- Current clients: thanks for participating! We’re overjoyed that you want to comment. For best service, please avoid using the blog comment system to communicate with your wealth manager. The comments in moderation are reviewed intermittently on a batch basis, which means slow service for you. Please feel free to give us a call at 501-374-1174 for immediate service.
- Testimonials: the powers that be have forbidden testimonials on our blog. So, while it warms our collective hearts to receive them, we can’t publish them on the blog. But we will pass them around the office for the smiles!
- We love fostering conversation in our community of readers, but we can’t respond to comments below the posts. It’s not that we’re trying to ignore you, or that we’re afraid of debate; it’s to minimize the administrative work and archiving associated with the blog. If we were to respond, we’d spend all day printing and archiving comments.
- We hate spam! Your email address will be kept private. Also, if you post a spammy comment, it will be moderated into oblivion. How do we define spam? We know it when we see it.
- Comments from readers who identify as businesses and not individuals are automatically considered to be spam advertising and will not be posted.